Employment Equity services
Employment Equity is a concept of equality and basic fairness, where a plan of change in the organizations is prepared to create equality in the workforce. The focus is on designated groups (Blacks , Coloureds, Asians, White females, people with disabilities ) and non-designated groups.
Not all companies qualify for employment equity, only an employer with 50 or more employees, or whose annual income is more than the amount specified in Schedule 4 of the Act, qualifies for employment equity.
Implementing employment equity in your company is not just about ensuring equality among employees but it also assist in improving labour systems in South Africa and it promotes job creation and promotion through skills development.
Organisations with 150 or more employees need to report and submit/revise their plan on employment equity every year
Employment Equity services We R Skills offers:
- We R Skills offer the following consulting services to assist the organizations in complying with the Employment Equity Act:
- Consultation/information session with employer and employees
- Attendance of Committee Meeting
- Company representation
- Employment Equity Reporting
- Employment Equity Plan Writing
- Assisting in the alignment of the companies Employment Equity to better their BBBEE rating
- Documentation pack on readiness
Fee’s are dependent on the employee count and company needs.
For a more accurate quote Contact us